Modbus to LoRaWAN Converter
The Itokii LoRaWAN Converter converts the RS485 devices into LoRaWAN wireless network which simplify the IoT installation and reduce the installation/maintaining cost.
The Itokii LoRaWan converter allows the user to collect data from Modbus-RTU devices via RS485 and reach extremely long ranges. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as power meters, pump-off, flow meters and others.
- LoRaWAN Class A & Class C protocol (default Class C)
- Frequency Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865/RU864
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Remote configure parameters via LoRa Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Support multiply RS485 devices by flexible rules
- Support modbus protocol devices
- Uplink on periodically or polling
- Downlink to send RS485 commands